1. â€˜Whatâ€™s another word for â€˜rememberâ€™?â€™ â€˜Here, look in the th_ _ _ _ _ _ _.â€™
2. My brother spends all his money on c_ _ _ _s. He loves the stories and pictures.
3. I donâ€™t often watch films, but I love fiction, so I read a lot of n_ _ _ _s.
4. They give away free n_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _s in the station. I like reading the headlines on the train.
5. Iâ€™m planning a holiday in America, so I bought a g_ _ _ _b_ _ _ to help me plan my journey.
6. I have to read this new p_ _ _ for my drama class. Itâ€™s really gripping. I hope I get a part.
7. Mumâ€™s learning Spanish, so I bought her a g_ _ _ _ _r b_ _ _ to help her learn how to make correct sentences.
8. â€˜How does this machine work?â€™ â€˜I donâ€™t know. Read the m_ _ _ _ _.â€™
9. The actress was angry because someone published a b_ _ _ _ _ _ _y full of lies about her life.
10. A few years ago, people used e_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _i_s, but now if you want to know about something, you can look it up on the Internet.